Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Criminal Connections (aka "Double Trouble")|
|ITV broadcast date||24th April 1986|
|Previous episode||Cyril's Singing|
|Next episode||Irate Dinner Tables|
Cyril falls for a dolly bird who calls at the pitch looking for Wesley as she has fallen for him. The only catch is that she is the girlfriend of Tommy Cavanagh, the local heavy. Wesley is afraid of getting beaten up, but Cyril thinks of ruse a to convince Cavanagh that Wesley wouldn't possibly be interested. Wesley suggests to Cyril that he show Glenys a house that is right out of their price range and nothing less will do for them in order to put off the dreaded day.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- The girl - Elizabeth Morton
- Mr Melia - David Boyce
- Hardman - David J Nicholls
- Tommy Cavanagh - John Ryan
- Viewing Figures: UK broadcast - 6,714,000 viewers (place in chart unknown). This episode was made second in the running order but transmitted fourth in the programme's second season.
- This episode was repeated on the satellite channel Granada Plus on Wednesday 11th December 1996 at 10.30am and 3.00pm.