Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Cyril and Sandra|
|ITV broadcast date||20th July 1988|
|Previous episode||Madame Pratt|
|Next episode||Irving Sternberg Arrives|
Glenys' friend Sandra tells her to stop making things so easy for Cyril. So Cyril decides to master the beast within and even his singing improves, so Wesley gets Eddy Melia a local agent to come to the Blue Cockatoo to hear him.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- This episode was made fifth in the running order but transmitted second in the programme's fourth season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 4,338,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).