|The Brothers McGregor|
|Episode||Declan is Very Big|
|ITV broadcast date||3rd August 1988|
|Previous episode||Irving Sternberg Arrives|
|Next episode||Name the Day?|
The Brothers are faced with Mr Maguire, a dissatisfied customer, who brings The Lad Declan in to sort out their differences, and Wesley agrees that Cyril should fight him. Unfortunately Cyril has to drop out of the fight, so Wesley has to step in, but luckily Dolly is on his side.
- Cyril McGregor - Philip Whitchurch
- Wesley McGregor - Paul Barber
- Dolly McGregor - Jean Heywood
- Glenys Pike - Jackie Downey
- Colwyn Stanley - Allan Surtees
- Nigel - Terry Cundall
- Mr Maguire - Arthur Kelly
- The Lad Declan - Geoffrey Leesley
- Mr Evans - Johnny Allan
- Passing diner - John Carr
- This episode was made seventh in the running order but transmitted fourth in the programme's fourth season.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,514,000 viewers (chart placing unknown - this figure is for the Monday transmission only).