Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Desmond McCarthy worked as a director on Coronation Street with 14 episodes to his credit between February 1971 and April 1972. He worked for the BBC as a production assistant in the mid-1960s and as a director his other works includes The Wednesday Play, Z Cars, Emmerdale Farm, Crown Court, Blakes 7 and Crossroads.
Episodes directed by Desmond McCarthyEdit
1971 (8 episodes)
- Episode 1054 (22nd February 1971)
- Episode 1055 (24th February 1971)
- Episode 1060 (15th March 1971)
- Episode 1061 (17th March 1971)
- Episode 1068 (12th April 1971)
- Episode 1069 (14th April 1971)
- Episode 1138 (13th December 1971)
- Episode 1139 (15th December 1971)
1972 (6 episodes)