Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Born in Swansea, Wales on 14th June, 1925, Douglas Hurn was an actor, producer and director who carried out the latter role on Coronation Street with 16 episodes to his credit between May 1964 and February 1965.
Amongst his other credits as a director are episodes of techno-thriller R3 (one episode of which featured Cyril Luckham), Knight Errant Limited and Biggles. As a producer he was responsible for the 1955 television version of Children of the New Forest, and he also played the part of Anthony Marston in the 1949 television adaptation of the Agatha Christie novel commonly known as And Then There Were None. He died in Essex on 22nd September 1974, aged forty-nine.
Episodes directed by Douglas HurnEdit
1964 (14 episodes)
- Episode 360 (25th May 1964)
- Episode 361 (27th May 1964)
- Episode 366 (15th June 1964)
- Episode 367 (17th June 1964)
- Episode 378 (27th July 1964)
- Episode 379 (29th July 1964)
- Episode 384 (17th August 1964)
- Episode 385 (19th August 1964)
- Episode 408 (9th November 1964)
- Episode 409 (11th November 1964)
- Episode 414 (30th November 1964)
- Episode 415 (2nd December 1964)
- Episode 420 (21st December 1964)
- Episode 421 (23rd December 1964)
1965 (2 episodes)