|ITV transmission date||13th December 1961 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||11th December 1961|
|Next episode||18th December 1961|
Albert allows Minnie access to the harmonium but Martha warns her against touching it because of Ena. Len threatens Ken when he suggests Stanley was lying. Ena hears Minnie on the harmonium and although Albert and Martha try to stop her, she traps Minnie in a wardrobe.
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times synopsis: Annie sees victory in sight and the wind of change blows through the Rover's. Kenneth Barlow finds himself involved in a family row with Len Fairclough. Ena discovers Minnie's secret.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,055,000 homes (2nd place).
|December 1961 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|