|ITV transmission date||29th March 1971 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||24th March 1971|
|Next episode||31st March 1971|
Elsie advises Lucille not to say anything to Ken but she is worried about Peter and Susan. The residents notice that Peter and Susan are becoming very moody. Stan buys an old motor bike from Billy for £5. Margaret Lacey recognises Lucille and asks her not to tell Ken about her past. Annie is worried about the cost of the cruise but Billy orders her to go. Peter and Susan's teacher, Mrs Fielding, calls on Ken.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Alan Howard - Alan Browning
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Peter Barlow - Christopher Dormer
- TV Times synopsis: Annie hesitates over an invitation - and Lucille wonders whether to see Ken.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,300,000 homes (7th place).
|March 1971 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|