|ITV transmission date||5th April 1971 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||31st March 1971|
|Next episode||7th April 1971|
Albert tells Elsie he saw Alan with a woman. Margaret Lacey keeps the twins in their room on their birthday. With Annie away, Emily, Bet and Betty pamper Billy. Margaret, Ken, Albert and Lucille throw a party for the twins. Lucille tells Ken about Margaret, who resigns, although he doesn't want her to go.
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Alan Howard - Alan Browning
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Susan Barlow - Wendy Jane Walker
- Peter Barlow - Christopher Dormer
- TV Times synopsis: Double-six at the Barlow's - but it's a cat-and-mouse game.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,800,000 homes (3rd place).
|April 1971 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|