Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th August 1971 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||16th August 1971|
|Next episode||23rd August 1971|
Alan takes Colin Harvey on at the Canal Garage. Alan and Janet exchange a kiss. Janet realises Colin fancies her. Elsie refuses to believe that Alan is not playing around with Maggie. Alan tells Elsie he's going to Leeds on business. She feels he just wants to get away from her.
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Janet Reid - Judith Barker
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Alan Howard - Alan Browning
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen, hall
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop and back room
- Canal Garage
- TV Times synopsis: The games people play…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,250,000 homes (5th place).
|August 1971 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|