Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd September 1971 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||20th September 1971|
|Next episode||27th September 1971|
Len starts Lucille as secretary at the yard. Dave Smith tells Lucille he's going to set the heavies onto Frank. Bet tells Lucille that Frank sent for the ambulance when he realised it was Lucille he'd mugged. Lucille advises Bet to warn Frank about Dave. Stan's hole takes on gigantic proportions. Len and Ray tell him the plans for the hatch were for mass catering. Bet warns Frank but it is too late; Dave and his men arrive and advise her to leave.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Dave Smith - Reginald Marsh
- Frank Bradley - Tommy Boyle
- Aloysius “Thumbs” Reilly - Steve Reno
- Andrew McPriest - Ted Carrol
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 13 Coronation Street - Downstairs rooms
- Corner Shop
- Builder's Yard
- 42b Victoria Walk - Bedsit and landing
- Tommy Boyle makes one of several pre-Phil Jennings appearances as Frank Bradley.
- TV Times synopsis: The hole in the wall!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,900,000 homes (6th place).
|September 1971 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|