Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||25th October 1971 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||20th October 1971|
|Next episode||27th October 1971|
Ken tells Irma the twins are settled in Glasgow and he's arranged with their grandparents for them to stay there for the foreseeable future. Jerry goes to court. Len finds out he could get as much as a £400 fine or six months in prison, but Jerry believes the justice system is fair. Hilda spreads it around that Ken is abandoning his children to concentrate on his fancy woman. Ken takes Yvonne on a picnic on the canal and asks her to marry him. In court, Jerry pleads guilty to assault.
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Irma Barlow - Sandra Gough
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Emily Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Yvonne Chappell - Alex Marshall
- Court Usher - Joseph Holroyd
- Mr. Cotsen - David Garth
- Chairman of the Magistrates - Lloyd Lamble
- Mr. Sanderson - Harry Beety
- Clerk of the Court - Anthony Higginson
- Policeman - Roy Maxwell
- Roy Birch - Kevin Williams
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 3 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Court - Courtroom No.1 and corridor
- TV Times synopsis: Jerry in court - and Ken courting.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (3rd place).
|October 1971 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|