Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st November 1971 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||27th October 1971|
|Next episode||3rd November 1971|
Ernie is in jail in Santa Eulalie. With Len away, Ray takes Jerry on at the Yard. Emily goes to the Spanish consul. Annie tells her that Ernie is being charged with offending against the public morality. The Ogdens go after another colour television on approval. BBC Manchester interview Albert about the Great War. The interviewer, Alex Palmer, is interested in plant symbols on regimental badges but Albert keeps changing the subject to fallen friends, with Albert and Minnie correcting each other on their facts. The TV man, Roy Carlin, refuses to give the Ogdens a TV on approval as they aren't on the credit list.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Emily Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- 1 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and hallway
- Fairclough and Langton
- TV Times synopsis: Emily learns the awful truth…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (3rd place).
|November 1971 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|