|ITV transmission date||10th January 1962 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||8th January 1962|
|Next episode||15th January 1962|
Annie does her best to make up with the customers. Frank discovers Florrie has been over-charging him 10/- on his orders. Ken and Florrie explain that Ida ran up a debt with the shopping before she died. The extra money on their bills is to pay back the debt. Whilst most of the regulars return to the Rovers, they do not tell Ena, Martha and Minnie that the boycott is off and they are stuck in The Flying Horse.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: Frank Barlow runs into trouble with his housekeeping and prepares for an argument at the Corner Shop. One mystery is solved, but the other mystery of Florrie Lindley's nightly excursions gets deeper.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,867,000 homes (1st place).
|January 1962 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th
Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st