|ITV transmission date||27th March 1972 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Script editor||Malcolm Lynch|
|Previous episode||22nd March 1972|
|Next episode||29th March 1972|
Emily asks Ernie to shave off his beard. Audrey doesn't want to come to the Street and sends cousin Vicki Bright in her place. She agrees to the sale of No.3. Ken plans to move in with Albert but after Minnie tells Albert that she too has offered Ken a room, Albert takes umbrage and tells Ken he values his privacy too much to have him living at No. 1. Ena is offended to discover that Ernie and Emily have forgotten to include her on the list of wedding guests. Ray and Vicki take a liking to each other. He persuades her to stay around for a bit.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Emily Nugent - Eileen Derbyshire
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Len Fairclough (Peter Adamson) is credited but doesn't appear.
- TV Times synopsis: Memories of Audrey Fleming return for Ray Langton.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,750,000 homes (3rd place).
|March 1972 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|