|ITV transmission date||19th February 1962 (Monday)|
|Writer|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||14th February 1962|
|Next episode||21st February 1962|
Concepta is sick and stays in bed. The Orinoco Club closes for redecoration, giving Dennis two weeks' holiday. When Jack is shorthanded at the Rovers, Dennis lends a hand. He installs music and puts crisps out on the bar. He mixes a cocktail for Minnie involving vodka, rum and brandy - it knocks her out cold. After hours, Jack is accidentally locked out of the pub by Dennis.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- TV Times synopsis: While Annie is away on a family visit, Dennis helps out at the Rover's and creates havoc in the Public and in the Snug. But even when bed-time comes there is no chance of a rest for Jack Walker - Dennis has seen to that.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,782,000 homes (joint 1st place with Episode 125).
|February 1962 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|