|ITV transmission date||31st January 1973 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Harry Driver|
|Executive Producer||H.V. Kershaw|
|Previous episode||29th January 1973|
|Next episode||5th February 1973|
Emily tells Ena that Minnie has found the letter. Ken starts to decorate No.1, as does Lucille her bedsit. Ena explains the letter and makes Minnie realise there was nothing in her friendship with Armistead. Billy, Ken, Alan, Jerry and Len play poker at the Rovers. Ken wins but instead of taking their money they agree to decorate for him. Lucille feels lonely and depressed in her flat.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Alan Howard - Alan Browning
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- TV Times synopsis: An "Indiscretion" explained.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,350,000 homes (6th place).
|January 1973 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|