Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||26th February 1962 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||21st February 1962|
|Next episode||28th February 1962|
Ena worries about her financial position. Minnie embroiders Lucky Lolita's name on a jacket for her. Dennis writes a letter for Minnie to the Mission chairman, Mr. Baxter, asking for Ena's job back. Albert writes to Baxter giving his job up and suggesting the reinstatement of Ena. Concepta enjoys seeing Harry run round her. Lucky races again. Harry puts £5 on, Len £10 and they persuade Elsie to put £10 on. Lucky comes in last and Elsie goes for Dennis.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: While Harry begins to fuss over Concepta's health and more hopes are pinned on Lucky Lolita, movements are launched to get Ena back to the Vestry. Albert Tatlock is called upon to write a letter, but Dennis also takes it upon himself to make a rather special recommendation for Ena's return.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,896,000 homes (2nd place).
|February 1962 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|