|ITV transmission date||5th March 1962 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||28th February 1962|
|Next episode||7th March 1962|
Mr. Baxter enjoyed himself at the party but Ena is still annoyed. Dennis organises a charity performance for the Over 60's Club. Ena refuses to have the concert in the Mission. Elsie forgets her own birthday. The committee gives their permission to the concert. Ena warns them that it will end in disaster.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- Dennis Tanner - Philip Lowrie
- TV Times synopsis: Albert Tatlock announces a Grand Charity Concert at the Mission Hall in aid of the Over Sixties' Club and enlists the help of Dennis Tanner to put on a special Spectacular. But Ena Sharples has other ideas so that Albert and Dennis are forced to take emergency action.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,902,000 homes (2nd place).
|March 1962 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|