|ITV transmission date||27th June 1973 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||25th June 1973|
|Next episode||2nd July 1973|
Stan says he gave Alan and Bet's money to Ray but Ray denies it. Glyn hires a pop group to play in the select. Len leans on Glyn to quieten things down. Stan tells Hilda he spent Alan and Bet's money. She's ashamed of him.
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Norma Ford - Diana Davies
- Alan Howard - Alan Browning
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- TV Times synopsis: Someone in the pools syndicate is lying - but who?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,400,000 homes (6th place).
|June 1973 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|