|ITV transmission date||26th March 1962 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Vince Powell|
|Previous episode||21st March 1962|
|Next episode||28th March 1962|
Albert spies Ena through a window and Harry smashes the door down. The unconscious Ena is rushed to St Mark's Hospital but Martha gives her name instead of Ena's. When the residents try to locate Ena they cannot and fear she has died. Annie discovers Ena is on the danger list.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- TV Times synopsis: Albert Tatlock and Florrie Lindley become puzzled when they see the Vestry curtains drawn and the milk still on the step; while Florrie rouses the rest of the street, Albert Tatlock starts to investigate - and soon the street rushes to deal with a new emergency.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,024,000 homes (joint 1st place with Episode 135).
|March 1962 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|