Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||9th January 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Director||June Wyndham Davies|
|Previous episode||7th January 1974|
|Next episode||14th January 1974|
Alf reassures Annie that the Gazette won't be touching the Harveys' divorce. Mavis wants Jerry to make a move for her and asks him if he thinks she should go to Grange-over-Sands. He thinks she wants to go. Maggie and Alf are witnesses when Annie meets Arthur Harvey. She tells him that unless he goes back to Nellie she'll never speak to him again. Jerry tells Mavis he was married - she is shocked. Nellie takes Arthur back when he promises her he's finished with Annie. Mavis decides to go to Grange. Nellie apologises to Annie. Alan sends Lucille a telegram - he's returning tomorrow.
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride (Credited as "Ann Kirkbride")
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Nellie Harvey - Mollie Sugden
- Arthur Harvey - Henry Moxon
- Waiter - Guido Adorni
- Frank - David Gilmore
- Zilla - Maureen Darbyshire
- Rovers Return Inn - Back room and hallway
- Corner Shop - Shop and back room
- Laughing Donkey - Back room
- Mario's restaurant
- TV Times synopsis: Will Annie persuade Arthur to go back to Nellie?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,200,000 homes (11th place).
|January 1974 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|