Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th February 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||11th February 1974|
|Next episode||18th February 1974|
Ena tries to discourage Minnie from marrying Albert. The Gazette is not bothered with the protest by the Action Group and the residents feel no one cares. Len goes to the planning meeting as someone throws a brick through his window. The redevelopment plan is thrown out by the committee. Alf reveals Len voted against it. Janet cooks Ken a special meal but he goes out with Billy. A nervous man called Stuart Draper turns up and tells Bet to tell Billy he's not leaving until he's seen him.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- TV Times synopsis: Why does Emily resort to violence - and will she be found out?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,050,000 homes (5th place).
|February 1974 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|