|ITV transmission date||27th March 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||25th March 1974|
|Next episode||1st April 1974|
Albert and Janet prepare for Peter and Susan's homecoming. Ken is shocked to discover the twins don't want to live with him. Ernie finds rehearsals hard. Albert accuses Ken of not wanting Peter and Susan but Edith puts him right. From his P45, Billy discovers Danny Burrows is married.
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- TV Times synopsis: What is the secret that Billy discovers about Lucille's boy friend?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,350,000 homes (10th place).
|March 1974 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|