Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||13th May 1974 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||8th May 1974|
|Next episode||15th May 1974|
Stan wants to know who his minder is while Hilda is away working on the cruise ship. Stan splashes out on drink with his housekeeping money. Ken asks Wilfred Perkins' advice on the job offer but he isn't sure. Maggie refuses Stan credit. He realises he isn't going to survive as he's spent nearly all Hilda's money. Aboard the Monte Umber, Hilda works like a slave. Janet has no faith in Ken at all. She doesn't think he's capable of finding opportunities.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Lucille Hewitt - Jennifer Moss
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Maggie Clegg - Irene Sutcliffe
- This is David Anderson's only script for the programme (See his profile for further details).
- TV Times synopsis: Will Ken tell Janet about the offer from Sir Julius?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,872,000 homes (10th place).
|May 1974 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|