Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||12th August 1974 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||7th August 1974|
|Next episode||14th August 1974|
Idris thinks the picture is nothing to worry about but tells Granny he'll sort it out. Len gives Rita back her engagement ring. They make up and plan a holiday. Jimmy Graham is pleased for her. Idris tackles Ray about Tricia. Ray tells him their relationship is all in Tricia's mind. He helps Idris by going after Deirdre in front of Tricia. Rita plans to keep seeing Jimmy. Mavis hears them talking and tells Jerry, who tells Alf. Deirdre, Ray, Tricia and Jerry look after the children at the centre. Alf sees Rita arranging to meet Jimmy at The Flying Horse and tells Len that Jimmy spent the night with Rita. Tricia shows Deirdre the polaroid and tells her Ray is spoken for.
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Granny Hopkins - Jessie Evans
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Idris Hopkins - Richard Davies
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Corner Shop - Back room
- Community Centre
- The Kabin
- TV Times synopsis: Rita takes Len's ring back, then Len gets a whiff of scandal…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,050,000 homes (4th place).
|August 1974 episodes|
|Mon 5th • Wed 7th • Mon 12th • Wed 14th • Mon 19th • Wed 21st • Mon 26th • Wed 28th|