Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th September 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||16th September 1974|
|Next episode||23rd September 1974|
Vera agrees to return to the shop, and put up the deposit of £1,000 but on her terms. Rita is upset when Jimmy Graham goes off with his family. She realises he doesn't really want to lose them and breaks with him. Syd Greaves brings the tandem back, leaving it with Ray and telling him the Ogdens went on the train.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Idris Hopkins - Richard Davies
- Granny Hopkins - Jessie Evans
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Vera Hopkins - Kathy Staff
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jimmy Graham - Colin George
- Muriel Graham - Anna Fox
- Robert Graham - Anthony Silver
- Pamela Graham - Joanne Whalley
- Syd Greaves - Joe Belcher
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- Corner Shop and back room
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard
- Car park near unknown restaurant
- TV Times synopsis: Is Rita Littlewood willing to be the other woman in Jimmy Graham's life?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 5,668,000 homes (chart placing unknown - the BBC scheduled the popular film Carry on Cowboy opposite this episode and dented the viewing figures enough to ensure that it failed to appear in the top twenty).
|September 1974 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|