Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||23rd October 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||21st October 1974|
|Next episode||28th October 1974|
Mavis doesn't like running The Kabin. Rita enjoys not having to make the important decisions. Paul considers cutting Fred in on the deal to get him to stay quiet. Tony tells him he won't go along with it. They decide to return the jackets. Blanche accepts Annie's apology. Jerry encourages Mavis to see her promotion as an opportunity to boost her confidence. Billy services Paul's van and finds the jackets in the back. Fred asks him to keep them until the boys can move it back, tonight. Mavis starts a new paperboy, Neil Forrest, when David Crabtree recommends him. Rita warns her Neil is known to be unreliable. Mavis is annoyed that she waited until she'd hired Neil before telling her. Rita says she has no loyalty to the firm. Paul phones the police and tells them Billy has stored stolen goods in his van. The police suggest the residents get in touch with Spanish police about Bet. David walks out on Mavis when she sacks Neil. The police call at the garage to look in the van.
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Fred Bolton - Donald Morley
- Tony Bolton - Terence Macarthy
- Paul Meggitt - Neil Daglish
- David Crabtree - Darrell Tarkenter
- Det. Constable Phillips - John Challis
- Det. Sergeant Taylor - Terry Scully
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- The Kabin
- Canal Garage
- 20 Victoria Street - Downstairs
- Mark Brittain Warehouse - Office
- TV Times synopsis: There's an apology from Annie Walker, and for son Billy a frame-up.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,750,000 homes (14th place).
|October 1974 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|