Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th November 1974 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||13th November 1974|
|Next episode||20th November 1974|
Emily and Ernest start communicating again, discussing the marriage counsellor's advice. Ken clashes with Ivy over the standard of packing at the warehouse. Ken arranges a lunch date with Peggy. Andy Simpson shows Ernie his portfolio and asks for work but Ernie isn't interested. Pollard tells Ken he saw him with Peggy and warns him that Sir Julius Berlin won't like him mixing with a unionist. Emily likes Andy's work and gets Ernie to reconsider taking him on. Ken considers his private and working lives separate affairs but George Barton makes him see he's being naive. Ivy worries when the firm announces the retirement of all women over sixty, as they've always let them stay till sixty-five. She gets Flo Broadbent and Ethel Fox to put their cases to Ken. Ken realises Pollard is planning to tell Marcus Berlin about Peggy.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ivy Tilsley - Lynne Perrie
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Edward Pollard - Michael Gover
- Peggy Barton - Lois Daine
- George Barton - Patrick Troughton
- Flo Broadbent - Marjorie Sudell
- Ethel Fox - Gwen Harris
- Andy Simpson - Paul Greenwood
- Coronation Street
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- 3 Coronation Street - Back rooms, hallway/stairs
- Camera Shop and Studio
- Mark Brittain Warehouse - Ken's office
- Barton residence
- TV Times synopsis: Ken finds that his private life is no secret any more.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,400,000 homes (12th place).
|November 1974 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|