|ITV transmission date||15th January 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||13th January 1975|
|Next episode||20th January 1975|
Albert threatens to sue Stan and Jerry for the loss of Gilbert. The residents wonder who Lynn Johnson is when Len meets her in the pub. Janet visits Ken. Len advises Lynn to keep out of her husband's way. He grows annoyed at the way she keeps turning up. She wants him to tell her what to do. Gilbert returns home. Ken is pleased when Janet agrees to stay the night.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- First appearance of Janet Barlow since 5th June 1974.
- TV Times synopsis: Why has Janet Barlow suddenly turned up in the Street again?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,900,000 homes (6th place).
|January 1975 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|