Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||22nd January 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||20th January 1975|
|Next episode||27th January 1975|
Jerry calls the police. Det. Chief Insp. Patterson arrives as does Doctor McKay who states that Lynn Johnson died from a blow to the head. Annie shows new Newton & Ridley house manager Keith Adams round the Rovers. Ray and Jerry are interviewed by the police. Patterson is suspicious of Ray, especially when he says he was just doing odd jobs all morning. Weatherfield Gazette press photographer Eddie Royle spreads the news about an unknown murdered woman being found in No. 9. The police think Ray tipped Len off and he has run away. Len's van is stopped by the police on Eastern Road.
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Keith Adams - John Linstrum
- P.C. Lyle - Lloyd McGuire
- Det. Chief Insp. Patterson - Tony Steedman
- Det Sgt Phillips - John Challis
- Doctor McKay - David Ross
- Thomas Sloane - Tom Gilmore
- Eddie Royle - Tom Georgeson
- TV Times synopsis: Jerry and Ray have a lot of questions to answer at the police station.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,300,000 homes (3rd place).
|January 1975 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|