Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||7th May 1962 (Monday)|
|Stories by||Harry Driver|
|Previous episode||2nd May 1962|
|Next episode||9th May 1962|
Florrie has another date with Rep Lawrence, at the theatre. Frank goes to the theatre with friends from work. Florrie and Frank are both stood up so they go to a cafe together and enjoy each other's company. Ken thinks about buying a scooter. The Walkers get a phone call from a reporter and receive a telegram from Billy telling them not to believe all they read. They then discover a newspaper report:
- "Miss Philippa Scopes, the well-known Finsbury Beauty Queen, is abandoning her career to marry. Miss Scopes' agent, Mr. Ricky Dennis gave the name of the lucky man as Mr William Walker the son of a North country publican".
Annie refuses to believe it.
- Concepta Hewitt - Doreen Keogh
- Frank Barlow - Frank Pemberton
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Jack Walker - Arthur Leslie
- Florrie Lindley - Betty Alberge
- Kenneth Barlow - William Roache
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Harry Hewitt - Ivan Beavis
- Martha Longhurst - Lynne Carol
- Elsie Tanner - Patricia Phoenix
- TV Times synopsis: For Florrie Lindley "all's well that ends well." Len sets the Rover's agog with startling news of an old friend.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,727,000 homes (joint 1st place with Episode 147).
|May 1962 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|