Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th February 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||17th February 1975|
|Next episode||24th February 1975|
Stan is told to rest. Gail and Tricia move into the flat as Blanche takes control of the Corner Shop. The girls plan a flat-warming. Jerry worries about lack of work at the Yard. Rita tries to find out who sent the nightie. Stan continues to feel giddy. Rita is sent a bracelet in the post with a signed note.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- TV Times synopsis: Rita fails to find out who sent the black nightie…and then gets another anonymous gift.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,750,000 homes (7th place).
|February 1975 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|