|ITV transmission date||17th March 1975 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||12th March 1975|
|Next episode||19th March 1975|
The girls and Eddie oversleep and Eddie is forced to stay in the flat when they go to work so Blanche won't see him. The Yard has no jobs. Alf thinks he can smell gas in the Street. News reaches the residents that Ena is returning. Hilda tries to get Stan to do the housework. She is pleased when he is given an injection in the backside. Eddie leaves the flat late at night, witnessed by some neighbours.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- TV Times synopsis: Trouble for Tricia and Gail in the corner shop flat!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,550,000 homes (7th place).
|March 1975 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|