Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||19th March 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||17th March 1975|
|Next episode||24th March 1975|
Ena returns from St. Annes. The Brewery runs a "Personality of the Pub" contest. Hilda is run ragged looking after Stan. Eddie tries to sell a pheasant, Ken buys it off him. Ena and Eddie both ask Minnie for digs. Bet tries to get Len interested in a foreign holiday. Ena tells Eddie he can stay in the front parlour of No.5 if he gets a job. She tells Minnie that Henry Foster's sister-in-law has taken him over. Stan takes Eddie on to help Hilda with the windows.
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Back room and hallway
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room
- The Kabin
- During an early scene in the Rovers Return...the camera accidentally goes too far left; to reveal Margot Bryant awaiting her scene, sat in the set of 5 Coronation Street.
- TV Times synopsis: Ena's back!...and Stan takes on a new partner…for Hilda!
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,250,000 homes (4th place).
|March 1975 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th • Mon 31st|