|ITV transmission date||28th April 1975 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Director||June Wyndham Davies|
|Previous episode||23rd April 1975|
|Next episode||30th April 1975|
Stan and Eddie start their window cleaning partnership. Annie discovers about Blanche's bombshell. Peter misses Glasgow. Annie agrees to the newly-weds living with her when Deirdre begs her. Stan and Eddie make a profit on the new estate. Tricia and Gail throw a party to celebrate Gail's success at the airline. Billy plans to ask Len to be his best man. Ken doesn't get the job with the publishers. He agrees to take Peter home and sort out his school. Eddie and Stan find damage to the back gate of No. 13 and a sign which reads "Lay off the Parkway Estate or this will happen to your head. Henshaw Bros". Stan is scared of what Bert and Fred Henshaw could do to them.
- Billy Walker - Kenneth Farrington
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Albert Tatlock (Jack Howarth) is credited but doesn't appear.
- Last appearance of Peter Barlow until 22nd August 1977 and final appearance of Linus Roache in the role. The role is taken over by Joseph McKenna in his next appearance.
- TV Times synopsis: A hole in the door brings a sinister warning to the Ogdens…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,331,000 homes (9th place).
|April 1975 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|