|ITV transmission date||30th June 1975 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||25th June 1975|
|Next episode||2nd July 1975|
Len and Jerry row with Ray for taunting Deirdre. He refuses to apologise to her. Ernie doesn't want Emily to know he's playing for Rita. Deirdre tells Ray he's been getting at her since she first went out with Billy. Betty prepares her spare room for Jerry. Ray apologises to Deirdre but she refuses to return to work. Annie is annoyed at the way the taxi firm are always ringing the pub for Ken. Ernie is horrified when Ken picks him and Rita up. Ray tells Len and Jerry that Deirdre is returning to work - and marrying him.
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Deirdre Hunt - Anne Kirkbride
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- TV Times synopsis: There's going to be a wedding in the Street - but whose?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,200,000 homes (6th place).
|June 1975 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th • Mon 30th|