|ITV transmission date||9th July 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Previous episode||7th July 1975|
|Next episode||14th July 1975|
Jerry makes a speech whilst the Langtons try to get away. They have to cut a misspelt cake. Hilda is certain Deirdre is pregnant. Stan is kept waiting at the hospital and is upset at missing the free drinks. Rita gives Deirdre the black nightie for her honeymoon. The Langtons keep missing the trains to London. Billy rings in the middle of the party. Annie tells him the news. He wishes Deirdre luck. The Langtons decide not to bother with London until the morning. Rita puts Blanche up so they can have her house.
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- TV Times synopsis: Will Stan make it to the surprise wedding party?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,850,000 homes (1st place).
|July 1975 episodes|
|Wed 2nd • Mon 7th • Wed 9th • Mon 14th • Wed 16th • Mon 21st • Wed 23rd • Mon 28th • Wed 30th|