Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th August 1975 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||13th August 1975|
|Next episode||20th August 1975|
Blanche feels that her house is no longer her own. Tricia and Gail cause a stir with their hot pants as they prepare for their tandem picnic with Jerry. Tricia gets tired of biking and returns on Jerry's bike, leaving Jerry and Gail with the tandem. The Langtons try to persuade Blanche to let them convert the upstairs into a flat. She agrees. Tricia worries about Jerry and Gail's whereabouts.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- TV Times synopsis: Jerry, Tricia and Gail go on a cycling trip, but only one returns…
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,498,000 homes (6th place).
|August 1975 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|