Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||20th August 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||18th August 1975|
|Next episode||25th August 1975|
Jerry returns on a milk float with the wrecked tandem. Blanche and Deirdre want Ray to do the flat on his own but he wants it to be a Yard job. Jerry reveals Gail went off with a Porsche driver called Nigel to mend the bike's inner tube and never returned for him. Tricia is jealous when Gail turns up. Jerry rows with Gail for leaving him all night. Len puts in a £300 estimate to do the flat. Ray tells him that he'll do it himself cheaper. Alf looks after the Rovers for the night with Annie away. To prove they're not frightened of the supposed ghost of Martha Longhurst, Len, Ray and Jerry decide to spend the night in the snug.
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Jerry Booth - Graham Haberfield
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- TV Times synopsis: The two missing cyclists return…separately.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,581,000 homes (3rd place).
|August 1975 episodes|
|Mon 4th • Wed 6th • Mon 11th • Wed 13th • Mon 18th • Wed 20th • Mon 25th • Wed 27th|