Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||10th September 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||8th September 1975|
|Next episode||15th September 1975|
Janet spends the night at No.11. Monkey Gibbons gives Eddie a suitcase and tells him to hide it from the police. He stores it in the Yard. Ken tells Janet it does upset him to see her with another man. Ray finds the suitcase. He and Len allow Eddie to get rid of it. Vince Denton arrives for Janet. He tells Ken he'd like to settle down with Janet. DC Thornton calls at No.13 as break-ins have been reported by Stan's customers.
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Janet Barlow - Judith Barker
- 'Monkey' Gibbons - Arthur Kelly
- Receptionist - Josephine Potter
- Vince Denton - Mike Heywood
- Det. Constable Thornton - Norman Gregory
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 11 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- Builder's Yard
- 20 Victoria Street - Living room
- Unnamed club
- Last appearance of Janet Barlow until 14th February 1977.
- TV Times synopsis: What will Janet say when Ken asks her to stay?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,000,000 homes (20th place).
Ena Sharples: “Talking about us are you Minnie Caldwell?”
Minnie Caldwell: (Nervously) “Yes.”
Albert Tatlock: “And not saying anything flattering, I'll bet.”
Minnie Caldwell: “Well you can't about you.”
|September 1975 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|