Bert Gosling flirts with Betty. Eddie splits his time between Stan and Len. The police interview Stan about the burglaries. Hilda suggests they talk to Eddie. Len tells Eddie the police are after him. He stores the case at Minnie's, telling her it's for the Salvation Army. Tricia is depressed at not having a man. Betty is embarrassed by Bert's sexual overtones. She is amused when he flirts with Annie. Annie is impressed with him as he's a businessman but he doesn't let on he's a fishmonger. Minnie gives the case to Det Sgt Taylor thinking he's from the Salvation Army.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Eddie Yeats - Geoffrey Hughes
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Coronation Street exterior and ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 5 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room/kitchen
- The Kabin
- Bert Gosling's fish market
- TV Times synopsis: Mr. Gosling comes calling at the Rovers -but who has he got his eye on?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,350,000 homes (15th place).
|September 1975 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|