Tricia and Gail attend their first modelling class at the Jet Girl Agency, and sell their things to raise the fee. Stan receives a letter from Eddie Yeats. Annie suspects everyone of stealing the sovereigns. Bobby is still missing. Bet finds the sovereigns behind a loose brick in the cellar and gives them to Annie. Annie is asked to give a speech for Lady Victuallers and asks Ken to write it. Tricia and Gail discover that the Agency is bogus and has gone bust, losing them their money.
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Minnie Caldwell - Margot Bryant
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- David Law - Tony Anholt
- Angie Dean - Norma West
- Caretaker - Teddy Turner (Credited as "Freddy Turner")
- Teddy Turner makes a pre-Chalkie Whitely appearance as the caretaker.
- TV Times synopsis: School ends for Tricia and Gail
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 6,333,000 homes (20th place).
|October 1975 episodes|
|Wed 1st • Mon 6th • Wed 8th • Mon 13th • Wed 15th • Mon 20th • Wed 22nd • Mon 27th • Wed 29th|