|ITV transmission date||12th November 1975 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Peter Tonkinson|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||10th November 1975|
|Next episode||17th November 1975|
Janice Berry refuses a girl admittance to a dance when she doesn't bring her cigarettes. Len, Mavis, Emily, Deirdre and Ray go to Jerry's funeral. Janice makes it clear to Ken she fancies him. Bet feels that Frank Bradley will only use her when he wants to. Betty contacts the brewery to see if Stan's consumption at the Rovers is a record. They plan to send a photographer round. Ken invites Ernie to give a film show for the kids. He begins to realise Janice is not what she seems. Mike Fielding from the brewery comes with a photographer who takes Stan's picture for publicity and they grant him free beer for a week as thanks. Mary Broughton tells Ken that Janice blackmails the kids. Bet lets Frank stay the night with her.
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Frank Bradley - Tommy Boyle
- Janice Berry - Vicky Williams
- Mary Broughton - Michelle Dibnah
- Mike Fielding - Barry Hart
- Debbie Shaw - Kim Bennett
- Rovers Return Inn - Public
- Community Centre - Hall, Office
- The Kabin
- 44 Victoria Street - Communal hallway
- Last appearance of Stan Ogden until 19th January 1976 as actor Bernard Youens suffered a minor stroke which led to him being absent from the programme for two months.
- TV Times synopsis: Ken finds out about bribery and corruption at the youth centre.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,700,000 homes (10th place).
|November 1975 episodes|
|Mon 3rd • Wed 5th • Mon 10th • Wed 12th • Mon 17th • Wed 19th • Mon 24th • Wed 26th|