Annie returns to the Rovers. Ken and Emily plan the panto. Blanche alters the costumes. Tricia tells Blanche she's seen Ray with a woman. Blanche and Len grow concerned that Ray is being unfaithful. Warren Coates turns up and shows Annie a picture of a Cheshire pub which could be hers next month. He tells her she has to move to the quieter pub. She easily outsmarts him and phones Douglas Cresswell, Managing Director of Newton & Ridley, and he orders a shaken Coates to leave a victorious Annie alone.
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride (credited as "Ann Kirkbride")
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Rovers Return Inn - Public, back room and hallway
- The Kabin
- Builder's Yard - Office
- 20 Victoria Street - Living room
- TV Times synopsis: The brewery man has a plan to move Annie out of the Rovers.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,650,000 homes (8th place).
- This episode was included in the Network DVD collection Coronation Street: The Best of 1970-1979, released on 25th July 2005.
|December 1975 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|