Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||8th December 1975 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||3rd December 1975|
|Next episode||10th December 1975|
Annie tells Betty that she wouldn't move to another pub as she still feels as if Jack is with her in the Rovers. Alf sees Ray getting a blonde woman into his van. Mavis catches Eunice Wheeler walking out of The Kabin with a wind-up toy. Len makes Eunice return to the shop and orders Mavis to get the police in. Blanche is cool towards Ray. Mavis has to make a statement as Len decides he wants Eunice prosecuted. Rita is put in charge of producing the panto to Emily's anger. The residents are amazed at Tricia's singing voice. Bob Wheeler, Eunice's husband, tells Mavis she has ruined Christmas for his family.
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Ken Barlow - William Roache
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Blanche Hunt - Maggie Jones
- Tricia Hopkins - Kathy Jones
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- TV Times synopsis: Mavis catches a shop-lifter - and Rita auditions for Cinderella.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,300,000 homes (13th place).
|December 1975 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Wed 24th • Mon 29th • Wed 31st|