Annie pays for a new TV licence but is made to feel guilty. Rita feels that Len might fall for Donna Parker. Donna asks Len to give her an estimate for extending her Salon. Len begins to fancy Donna. Annie doesn't like Betty disappearing to help at the shop all the time and is sharp with her. Donna tells Len she's going to look for another shop to add to her empire but needs more money. Ray puts the Ogdens on to an electronics genius called Vic Nelson who will mend the TV for £40. Not being able to afford this, Hilda tells Stan to go to the rental shop and come clean. Ray offers Terry a job at the Yard. He agrees to also work at the Rovers at nights until Bet is well. Realising that she might lose her, Annie starts being nice to Betty. Donna tells Len she has £600 of her own to put up in new premises. Len tells Rita that he plans to get the £500 that is Alf's portion back off her.
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Terry Bradshaw - Bob Mason
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Coronation Street exterior
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and back room
- 9 Coronation Street - Back room, hallway and door in the Street
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room
- Gatsby Club
- TV Times synopsis: Is Donna Parker trying to trick Len the same way she did Alf - or is Rita's jealousy justified?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,000,000 homes (3rd place).
|February 1976 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th|