Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||16th February 1976 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Previous episode||11th February 1976|
|Next episode||18th February 1976|
Terry settles into working at the Yard. Len talks Rita into showing Donna Parker the flat above The Kabin as premises for her Salon but it is a ruse to get a £500 deposit off her so they can return it to Alf. Ray meets Donna. When she tells him about her plans he considers getting Blanche to sell her the house. Sid Wilson, the TV repair man, realises the TV was dropped by the Ogdens and refuses to touch it. Donna tells Len about the Langtons' plan. Betty tells Stan about a friend whose TV caught fire and was replaced by the rental people. Rita tells Donna she wants £3,500 for her flat. Stan sets light to the TV with lighter fuel but goes too far.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Terry Bradshaw - Bob Mason
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney (Uncredited)
- Coronation Street exterior - Ginnel
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and back yard
- Viaduct Street
- The Kabin
- The Kabin flat
- Builder's Yard and office
- TV Times synopsis: Stan's plan to solve his TV problem backfires on him.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,450,000 homes (8th place).
|February 1976 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th|