Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||18th February 1976 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Previous episode||16th February 1976|
|Next episode||23rd February 1976|
Stan informs the Rental shop that the TV burst into flames. Len tries to convince Donna Parker to rent Rita's flat not Blanches' house. Sid Wilson, the TV man, realises what's happened and tells Stan he owes them £75 to replace the set. Rita tells Donna she'll accept £3,000 - £500 on it in advance. Donna agrees. Terry flaunts his fitness at Ray. Donna gives Rita £500. Alf is called to The Kabin and Len gives him the money in front of Donna. Alf tells them Donna paid back the money a few weeks ago and gave him the digital watch he was showing off as a thank-you present. Donna and Alf storm out and Len and Rita feel guilty.
- Stan Ogden - Bernard Youens
- Ray Langton - Neville Buswell
- Terry Bradshaw - Bob Mason
- Deirdre Langton - Anne Kirkbride
- Mavis Riley - Thelma Barlow
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Rita Littlewood - Barbara Mullaney (Uncredited)
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug and doorway in the Street
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- The Kabin
- The Kabin flat
- Builder's Yard and office
- TV Times synopsis: Len and Rita spring a trap for Donna and end up with egg on their faces.
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 8,150,000 homes (3rd place).
|February 1976 episodes|
|Mon 2nd • Wed 4th • Mon 9th • Wed 11th • Mon 16th • Wed 18th • Mon 23rd • Wed 25th|