Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||1st November 1976 (Monday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Script editor||Leslie Duxbury|
|Director||June Wyndham Davies|
|Previous episode||27th October 1976|
|Next episode||3rd November 1976|
Ernie has begun his new job and is slightly unnerved when he has to interview girls for jobs in the factory, particularly when Bet appears as an applicant. Annie has decided she can't keep on Bet and Betty in the Rovers unless they will take a salary cut, so they both apply for jobs in the factory. Hilda is worried about Stan who has been missing from home for some days.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Terry Bradshaw - Bob Mason
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public and back room
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room and kitchen
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Office and corridor
- Telephone box
- TV Times synopsis: What does Annie say that makes Bet and Betty decide to quit the Rovers…?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,650,000 homes (10th place).
|November 1976 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|