Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|ITV transmission date||3rd November 1976 (Wednesday)|
|Stories by|| Esther Rose|
|Director||June Wyndham Davies|
|Previous episode||1st November 1976|
|Next episode||8th November 1976|
Hilda is still worried about Stan and finally breaks down when everyone is sending her up about his absence in the Rovers; Hilda confides in Annie who rises to the occasion by comforting her and ringing the police. Bet and Betty are shattered when they are told they won't get the factory jobs and Annie has started to make alternative staffing arrangements.
- Hilda Ogden - Jean Alexander
- Ena Sharples - Violet Carson
- Len Fairclough - Peter Adamson
- Renee Bradshaw - Madge Hindle
- Terry Bradshaw - Bob Mason
- Elsie Howard - Patricia Phoenix
- Emily Bishop - Eileen Derbyshire
- Ernest Bishop - Stephen Hancock
- Bet Lynch - Julie Goodyear
- Betty Turpin - Betty Driver
- Annie Walker - Doris Speed
- Gail Potter - Helen Worth
- Alf Roberts - Bryan Mosley
- Albert Tatlock - Jack Howarth
- Rovers Return Inn - Public/Snug, back room and hallway
- 13 Coronation Street - Back room, kitchen and yard
- Corner Shop
- Baldwin's Casuals - Office and corridor
- Inkerman Street
- Weatherfield Police Station - Interview room
- TV Times synopsis: Why is Hilda at the local police station…?
- Viewing Figures: First UK broadcast - 7,900,000 homes (7th place).
|November 1976 episodes|
|Mon 1st • Wed 3rd • Mon 8th • Wed 10th • Mon 15th • Wed 17th • Mon 22nd • Wed 24th • Mon 29th|